Delivery of products and related costs
- The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order within 24-48 hours of acceptance of the Order by Pattern SpA, at the cost specifically indicated on the Site before sending the Order. Pattern SpA reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be made outside the Italian borders, shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
- With regard to deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any import customs fees will be borne by the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of their country in advance to check the costs and any import limits.
- The delivery times indicated by Pattern SpA must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent split shipments does not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request compensation or compensation.
- Upon delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, putting a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier.
Any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.