Right of withdrawal
- pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Customer must send Pattern SpA a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address email@example.com.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to Pattern SpA at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal.
For parcels from European Union countries, the shipping address is as follows:
Pattern SpA Via Tunisia 6/A, Collegno 10093 (TO)
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and boxes), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (e.g.: accessories, complements, etc...);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc...);
- the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Pattern SpA, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Pattern SpA will notify the Customer, to allow him to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative refund; the product will then be made available to the Customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Pattern SpA will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
- Pattern SpA will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by transferring the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of said reimbursement. Pattern SpA may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer demonstrates that he has correctly returned the product, whichever comes first.
In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Pattern SpA ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- the product lacks integral elements and/or accessories (e.g. closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Pattern SpA will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the same for the shipping costs and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.