Orders and methods of purchase
Method of purchase
- The products offered for sale by Pattern SpA are only those present on the Esemplare website at the time the Order is forwarded, as described in the relative information sheets.
- In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for informational purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ, for example. by color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used to access the site and view the images).
- In order to place an Order, the Customer must fill out the relative form on the Site in its entirety and send it after having carefully read the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product and/or products he intends to purchase. The Customer must also ask Esemplare, if desired, to issue a tax invoice relating to the purchase, pursuant to art. 22 D.p.R. no. 633/1972.
- Correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by Pattern SpA by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the purchase conditions, as required by the applicable legislation, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the same can verify the same and possibly communicate the necessary corrections of incorrect data without delay.
Prices and Payment Methods
- The prices indicated on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment costs are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the site or these Conditions.
- The following payment methods are foreseen:
The Paypal circuit can be used by the customer for payment according to the specific methods of the same.
(ii) Credit card
In cases of purchase of goods with credit card payment methods, the transaction can take place through the secure server Paypal or other secure server selected by Pattern SpA.
In no case and at any stage of the payment will Pattern SpA be able to know the information relating to the Customer's credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank which manages the transaction. No computer archive of Pattern SpA will keep such data and therefore in no case Pattern SpA can be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
(iii) Bank transfer (for European Union countries only)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank coordinates for payment will be displayed. The shipment of the goods will take place only upon effective receipt of the payment in the bank.
Have you heard of PSD2 yet?
From 28 December 2020 online payments will be even more protected thanks to the new European regulation PSD2 which introduces new authentication rules.
From now on, when you place an order using a card payment, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3D Secure authentication.
There are many ways to authenticate online payments and you may be asked to confirm your identity via SMS, email or TouchID.
We recommend contacting your bank to ensure they have your correct contact details in case you are asked to use SMS or email for 3D Secure authentication.
In case of questions, please contact our Customer Service on +39 011 4531597 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org